Powerful Formula--Each Capsule is Packed With 10+ Natural Ingredients that Work Towards Supporting & Maintaining Healthy Cholesterol Levels*
So instead of dreading the next time your doctor asks you to do a cholesterol test, feel confident you’re taking, and act now to support healthy cholesterol levels.
All it takes is 2 capsules a day. We guarantee our product. If you don’t see results, let us know within 90 days and we’ll give you full refund. No hassles.
You’ll find complete information here on how Cholesterol Complete’s ingredients help:
- Natural ingredients support your health without the expense of other methods.*
- Supports the blocking of the oxidation of LDL, supports reducing dangerous free radicals that can damage heart cells.*
- Supports the reduction of high amounts of triglycerides, a fatty substance that can flow in your blood causing it to thicken.*
Sure, in an ideal world you would get enough exercise and always eat the right foods. But the reality is you don’t always have the time. Give your body a head start by adding Cholesterol Complete. Just two capsules daily and you’re on your way to supporting healthier normal cholesterol levels.
Some Additional Benefits of our Cholesterol Complete:
This specialized supplement contains 10+ nutrients known to support natural cholesterol health and is guaranteed to support even the most persistent cholesterol problems! Most people who are at risk for heart problems have more than one of the common risk factors, such as low HDL cholesterol, high LDL cholesterol, high blood pressure, or being overweight. But one easy preventive measure for you is our Cholesterol Complete™. You can make a big difference by taking some simple steps.
Additional Benefits of Our Proven Cholesterol Lowering Formula
- Totally Natural way to get help without other methods.
- Protect Your Cells, Supports Increased Energy Levels*
- Maintains Good HDL Cholesterol*
- These ingredients are time tested.*
- Maintain Healthy Cholesterol *
- Avoid Costly other methods
- Helps support healthy blood and liver cells while maintaining healthy cholesterol*
- 100% Natural Formula
- Cholesterol Treatment Supports Normalized Cholesterol*
- Policosanol Supports Lower Bad LDL Cholesterol, which Can Cling to Your Artery Walls*
- Protects Normal Cholesterol Levels*
- Supports Lower LDL Cholesterol*
- Maintains Normal HDL, LDL and Triglyceride Levels*
- 100% Natural Formula Supports Healthy Cholesterol*
- Our number #1 selling product for the past 6 years.
100% Natural Formula Supports Healthy Cholesterol Levels
High cholesterol increases your risk of getting heart disease. Our Cholesterol Complete™ offers you 10+ powerful cholesterol fighting ingredients, all in one capsule.*
Imagine yourself with fewer worries about the risks of coronary heart disease, stroke or diabetes.
Imagine knowing you don't have to have to worry about the negative side effects of some other methods.
Imagine feeling unafraid about your numbers.
To improve one’s health consider reducing levels of LDL (the 'bad' form of cholesterol), maintaining healthy levels of HDL (the 'good' form of cholesterol), fighting against harmful free radicals in your body, working towards reducing the risk of coronary heart disease, heart attack and stroke and working to reverse and protect against dangerous plaque build-up in the arteries.
Cholesterol Complete has 10+ Natural Ingredients, here are the Top FOUR Most Important:
- Policosanol: The main benefit of Policosanol is that it appears to work by blocking the body's absorption of cholesterol. It has also been known to maintain normal cholesterol, as well as, or better than other methods and without the negative side effects. In addition to its cholesterol reducing benefits, it also appears to inhibit the oxidation of LDL. Oxidized LDL has been known to create a chronic inflammatory response that promotes the destruction of blood vessels.*
- Niacin: Niacin treatment maintains healthy cholesterol- helps your body to work on the cellular level and supports improved circulation, maintains healthy skin, and supports the sound functioning of your nervous system. The Niacin benefit supports reducing total cholesterol, LDL and triglyceride levels, and while at the same time supports the raising of HDL levels.*
Gugulipid is effective because it supports lowering serum cholesterol and triglycerides. Guggul contains powerful isolates known as Gugulipids and are very successful in lowering lipid levels. It also supports decreeing the stickiness of platelets.*
- Plant Sterol Complex: Beta-Sitosterol (Plant Phytosterol) is chemically similar to that of cholesterol. Plant sterols have been shown to support lower the bad cholesterol levels by reducing the absorption of dietary and biliary cholesterol.*
Our Comprehensive Natural "Super Cholesterol Formula" Includes 10+ Proven Natural Ingredients Guaranteed to Provide You Results
A select number of vitamins, minerals and herbs have been shown to support the treatment and prevention of high cholesterol. The most widely studied and frequently used ingredients are Policosanol, Niacin, Gugulipid and Plant Sterol Complex (which contains Beta-Sitosterol) . You get these Top 4 ingredients in Cholesterol Complete, for a total of 11 natural components. This formula is so powerful that we guarantee results within 90 days or we will refund 100% of your purchase price!*
Optimal Levels of Each Cholesterol Complete Ingredient
The ingredients in our Cholesterol Complete formula are based on over 30 years of experience. Too much of an ingredient can be a waste of money; too little is not effective.
Some Other Key Ingredients that Provide Fast Relief and Protection
Here are the some of our Top Natural Ingredients:
- Policosanol: Policosanol has been used by millions of people in other countries and it appears to support normal cholesterol levels. The main benefit of Policosanol is that it appears to work by blocking the body's absorption of bad cholesterol. In addition to its cholesterol reducing benefits, it also appears to inhibit the oxidation of LDL. Oxidized LDL creates a chronic inflammatory response that promotes the destruction of blood vessels. Policosanol has been used by millions of people in other countries and it appears to support normal cholesterol.*
- Niacin: Niacin cholesterol treatment is commonly known to support lower LDL (bad) cholesterol and triglyceride (fat) levels in the blood and supports increasing HDL (good) levels than many other cholesterol-lowering options. Niacin is a natural cholesterol-lowering agent that helps support your body to work on the cellular level and improves circulation, supports healthy skin, and the sound functioning of your nervous system. Niacin cholesterol supplement is effective at maintaining total cholesterol, LDL and triglyceride levels, and while at the same time maintaining good HDL levels.*
- Gugulipid: Gugulipid likely works by blocking the action of a specific cholesterol receptor (FXR), prohibiting absorption in the body. Gugulipid is effective because it supports normal serum cholesterol and triglycerides. Guggul contains powerful isolates known as Gugulipids and are very successful in supporting the lowering lipid levels.*
- Plant Sterol Complex: Many now recognizes that phytosterols, like those in the plant sterol complex found in our Cholesterol Complete, may provide a natural means of maintaining your total and LDL Cholesterol levels as well as help support your overall good heart health. High blood cholesterol levels are a major risk factor for heart problems. Beta-Sitosterol (Plant Phytosterol) is chemically similar to that of cholesterol. Plant sterols have been shown to maintain good levels of the bad cholesterol levels by reducing the absorption of dietary and biliary cholesterol.*
Cayenne: Cayenne has been used by cultures for thousands of years, primarily for its healing powers. Cayenne supports normal blood circulation and is also recognized as a catalyst, which can amplify the benefits of other herbs. Cayenne has nutritional attributes as well: rich in vitamins A and C, complete B Complex, and is a very good source of organic calcium and potassium.
Garlic: The regular intake of garlic can support healthy cholesterol levels (and also the good-type HDL cholesterol), and supports the reduction of "natural killer" cells in the blood that will tackle infections and tumors maintains lower blood pressure, and also supports the reduction of the risk of blood clots (that are responsible for most heart attacks and strokes) Garlic also is known to destroy infection causing viruses and bacteria.*
Gelatin: Gelatin is a mixture of water-soluble proteins derived primarily from collagen, which is the main naturally-occurring protein constituent of connective tissue. Our capsules are made from pharmaceutical grade gelatin that has met the stringent requirements of the United States Pharmacopoeia (USP).
Rice Flour: High in protein, fiber, zinc, folic acid, B vitamins, calcium and vitamin E, rice flour contains no gluten and is beneficial for people who cannot tolerate gluten in their diets because of a severe allergic reaction.
Silicon Dioxide: A small amount (0.1%) of silicon dioxide (SiO2) is added as anti-clumping agent. Silicon dioxide is commonly used in food items and is completely non-toxic.
Vegetable Stearate: A tiny amounts of natural vegetable stearate is used in the tableting process. Your body uses them as nutrients.
“I am both relieved and thankful for your Cholesterol formula. It has helped me get back to acceptable levels. I wanted to try a more natural approach before taking prescriptions. Glad I did” Ben K., St. Paul MN
“Last spring I called and ordered some of your Cholesterol Complete. I have since had it checked twice and it is lower. I was very satisfied with your cholesterol product.” Dave H. Salem MA
Here are Some Comments From Our Customers
“My cholesterol dropped to 210, it was as high as 260 this last summer. No side effects plus capsules the capsules are easy to swallow.” Sandra N., Livington, NE
“Thank you for your fast customer service. I received the Cholesterol Complete just two days after ordering. You do have the ingredients I was looking for.” Neil M, Portsmouth, NH
“I don’t normally buy products off the web, but I did want to write and tell you that so far this Cholesterol Complete product you people make has helped me. My cholesterol is down 31 points, so I will continue with it. Thanks... ” Bill K. Monterey, Calif.
"I bought your Cholesterol Complete because I was looking for a natural way to lower my cholesterol. After 4 months I was quite surprised. My Cholesterol dropped 67 points. My doctor was impressed and wants me to continue. It dropped from 255 to 188. Thanks." Laura G., Lowell, MA
“High cholesterol runs in my family, but I thought somehow I could avoid it. Well, my doctor told me that I had really high numbers I needed to do something to change it. I started taking your Cholesterol Complete product and was retested. I am happy with the results and want to reorder.” James W., Chicago, Illinois
"My cholesterol was 314 and my doctor wanted to put me on Lipitior but I was afraid of the side effects. I decided on your Cholesterol Complete and after 6 months the total cholesterol had dropped to 260. But the best news is that my HDL cholesterol was up which improved my ratio from 6 to 4.5. I am elated and my doctor is pleased.” Ann B., Bar Harbor, ME
“Although the Lipitior my doctor had me taking reduced my levels to the 170 range, I didn’t want to be dependent on drug, too many long term side effects. So I stopped my Lipitior and took your Cholesterol Complete, my cholesterol has now dropped even more. I am now in the 160 range. Needless to say, I’m off the synthetics.” Greg P., Salt Lake City, UT
“I was on the internet and looked at several different cholesterol lowering products. And I also have high Triglycerides. I found that your Cholesterol Complete has all the important ingredients that I’ve been looking for. I’ve read about Polycosanol and wanted a formula that has it.” Robin P., Middlebury, VT
I would like to order 6 bottles. I went to my doctor after 3 months; he said my results are so good that I should have my wife also take it. So I’m calling to have you send me a 3 month supply for both of us. Thanks.” Peter G., Antioch, IL
Why does our Cholesterol Complete™ Get Such Strong Results Maintaining Lower Cholesterol Levels?
We completed a worldwide search for the best cholesterol lowering ingredients . The result is our Cholesterol Complete™. This is a 100% natural treatment supports healthy cholesterol. A growing number of men and women are now reversing cholesterol problems and experiencing the remarkable results.*
Your quality of life includes maintaining and controlling your cholesterol levels in order to reduce the chance of a heart attack or stroke. Reducing the amount of cholesterol we eat is important. But this formula goes beyond that. This all-natural, safe, effective product offers clinically proven ingredients. Natural ingredients provide support against heart disease BEFORE you have to resort to more serious measures. Maintain a healthy stress-free life knowing you have this natural cholesterol formula. Maintain heart health and arteries while supporting lower cholesterol levels. *
Cholesterol Complete™ active ingredients maintain healthy cholesterol levels. First, they work to block your body’s absorption of fats in the upper and lower intestines This leaves less bad cholesterol circulating in your body.
New Natural Alternatives
Free yourself of concerns and worry about the risks of coronary heart disease because of bad cholesterol. Cholesterol Complete™ is an all-natural supplement scientifically developed to support healthy LDL cholesterol levels and support healthy HDL levels. Cholesterol Complete™ is an effective tool in supporting and maintaining overall cholesterol levels when combined with a healthy lifestyle. *
What is a Normal Cholesterol Level?
Researchers have found that people who had cholesterol within the target levels were much less likely to have heart-related health problems, such as heart disease, than people whose good cholesterol was outside the target levels. Controlling normal cholesterol level to target levels—whether through diet, exercise, natural supplements or all three—dramatically lowered patients’ risk of cardiovascular problems.
“Normal” Cholesterol Levels:
||Borderline Too High
|240- and above
||Too High Level
||Borderline Too High
|190- and above
||Very High Level
|Less than 40 (men)
|Less than 50 (women)
|60 and Above
|Less than 150
Why Try a Natural Solution?
Due to recent advances in natural supplement medicine, there are now better alternatives for improving normal cholesterol health. According to the National Institutes of Health, over 74% of Americans are making the choice of good health through natural medicines. If you are one of these people, you've come to the right place. Cholesterol Complete™ can help you take control supporting reduced cholesterol. For most people, diet and exercise are only part of the solution; over time the cholesterol and fats in your bloodstream (triglycerides) continue to accumulate.
Cholesterol Complete™ provides a powerful combination of ingredients that help support normal cholesterol levels. Cholesterol Complete™ all-natural formula that targets the two types of cholesterol; LDL (low density lipoprotein) and HDL (high density lipoprotein). LDL is the cholesterol you should be most concerned with, it is the bad cholesterol that clogs arteries and raises blood pressure. HDL is the good cholesterol that helps remove LDL from the body and supports the reduction of the risks of heart attack and stroke.*
Your Cholesterol Level is Important
Cholesterol is a natural and important nutrient that all your cells rely upon for good health and for proper functioning. A high amount of cholesterol can be a symptom of an imbalance of your cellular metabolism. High cholesterol is NOT a drug deficiency. If you have any of the following risk factors, you should consider taking Cholesterol Complete™, it could help you maintain healthy levels!
The typical American lifestyle consists of a diet high in saturated fats and processed foods, and low levels of physical activity. Over time, these factors are the leading cause in developing unhealthy cholesterol levels. Left unchecked, this can lead to the #1 cause of premature death in America; heart disease. By lowering the major risk factor for heart disease, (unhealthy cholesterol levels), you can dramatically improve your longevity and overall health. You can make a difference by taking some small steps to control your cholesterol risk factors.
Can Cholesterol Complete™ Help You Maintain Healthy Levels? CHECK LIST:
- You are over 40 years of age?
- If you have a history of past heart disease in the family?
- If you have a family history of high blood pressure?
- If you are concerned about keeping your arteries healthy?
- Your long term Cholesterol Health is important to you?
- If you are open to natural solutions?
Heart disease is the number one killers in U.S. , more than 90 million American adults (or almost 50%) have dangerously high cholesterol levels. High cholesterol is a significant risk factor for heart disease, heart attack and stroke. Now you can maintain safe cholesterol levels with natural Cholesterol Complete™.*
On average, people with high cholesterol are:
- 2 Times as Likely to get Diabetes
- 3 Times more Likely to Have a Heart Attack
- 6 times more likely to develop congestive heart failure
- 7 times more likely to have a stroke
What is The Danger of High Cholesterol
LDL cholesterol increase the risk of health problems. High levels of triglycerides, another kind of fat in the blood, also raise health risks.
Cholesterol is a waxy, fat-like compound found in many foods, present in your bloodstream and in all of your cells. Some cholesterol is necessary for building cell membranes, for the formation of hormones, and for regulating body metabolism (it helps to digest fat). Cholesterol is present in all parts of the body, including the heart, muscle, skin, liver, intestines, and nervous system. Good cholesterol (HDL) helps remove bad cholesterol from your bloodstream.
The dangerous thing about cholesterol is when you have too much bad (LDL) cholesterol in the blood stream, it leaves cholesterol deposits on the artery walls, which causes the formation of a hard, thick substance known as plaque. With time, cholesterol plaque causes the artery walls to thicken and the artery openings to become narrow, causing your heart to work harder to maintain blood flow. Constricted arteries can cause blood pressure to rise which can lead to heart attacks, stroke and hypertension.
Cholesterol Treatment, Cholesterol Medications, and Your Diet
The food you eat is the primary source of unhealthy cholesterol levels. Generally, foods that are high in saturated fats or trans fats should be limited. Saturated fats are usually found in animal products, including fatty meats and most dairy products. However, they are also found in some vegetable oils that are used in cooking fried foods and baked goods such as cookies, pastries, and crackers. Most fast foods and many convenience foods use unhealthy oils that have heavy saturated fat content. Saturated fats are the biggest dietary cause of high LDL cholesterol!
Other Factors that Affect Cholesterol Levels
- Heredity. High cholesterol often runs in families. Genes can play a role in influencing blood cholesterol levels.
- Exercise. Regular physical activity may not only lower your LDL cholesterol, but it may increase levels of the more desirable HDL.
- Weight. Excess weight tends to increase blood cholesterol levels. Losing weight may help you lower your levels.
- Age and Gender. Cholesterol levels naturally rise as men and women age. Before menopause, women generally have total cholesterol levels lower than men the same age. After menopause, most women experience a rise in their cholesterol levels.
- Stress. Studies indicate that people tend to eat fatty foods to console themselves when under stress, causing high cholesterol.
It is well established tIt is well established that high total cholesterol and especially high LDL cholesterol levels (LDL is the “bad” cholesterol that attaches to artery walls and clogs blood flow), along with low HDL cholesterol, can increase heart disease risk. There are several other risk factors. These are cigarette smoking, high blood pressure, diabetes, obesity, and physical inactivity . If any of these are present, in addition to you having high blood cholesterol, the risk of heart disease is even greater.
Enjoy the benefits of a 100% natural formula that supports healthy cholesterol!*
The good news is that all of these factors can be brought under control either by changes in lifestyle such as diet, losing weight, taking natural supplements, or an exercise program or even quitting a bad habit like tobacco. Additionally, a person can take a number of naturally occurring nutrients that can bring dangerous levels down to safe, healthy levels. Each thing you do to bring these risk factors under control helps reduce your health risk. Increasing HDL (good) cholesterol by 10 points reduces the risk of an acute coronary event such as heart attack by 50 percent. Cholesterol Complete™ is the solution that can help you maintain improved levels.*
Utilize Natural Ingredients to Support Healthier Cholesterol Levels - Lower LDL (Bad), Raise HDL (Good) and Balance Triglycerides
|We Guarantee it 100%- Get Effective Results or You Don't Pay! Every product we sell comes with a 100% Money-back Guarantee! We have confidence in our products and believe that they will give you the results you desire. Order this product and if, within 1 year, if you are not completely satisfied, simply return any unused portion and we will provide you with a 100% Money-Back Refund (excluding shipping).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*SeniorLife Health, Inc. has developed a comprehensive line of nutritional supplements to meet the needs of people in their later years. Our natural approach combines nutrients, natural supplements, vitamins, energizing components, and herbs that are formulated and manufactured in the U.S. in F.D.A. compliant labs. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent a disease, but rather are dietary supplements intended solely for nutritional support. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. The information provided on this site is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. Consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet or supplementation program.