We offer you a chance to support your blood pressure problems with a natural, affordable formula. Imagine not having to worry about your risk of high blood pressure problems. Imagine how you would feel if you didn't have to worry about it ever again or have to deal with all the negative side effects of taking pharmacy medications.
You're intelligent enough to know that using a quality natural remedy for high blood pressure makes good health sense. You're maintaining your blood pressure without exposing your body to the many problems of pharmacy medications.
Medications for high blood pressure may cause side effects such as:
- Frequent urination
- Fluid retention (non-diuretic drugs)
- Sexual dysfunction
- Abnormal heart rhythm
Isn't high blood pressure enough of a concern without worrying about other possible health complications from other strategies?
Try Benefits of Blood Pressure Naturals™. See for yourself how it can support healthy blood pressure naturally. We have a 100% Money Back Guarantee .Simply return the unused portions within 1-Year, and we'll refund your money. It's that simple.
What’s Normal? Who’s At Risk for High Blood Pressure?
Blood pressure is the pressure in the arteries exerted by the blood when the heart beats (systolic pressure) and when the heart is at rest (diastolic pressure). It's measured in millimeters of mercury (mm Hg). High blood pressure (or hypertension) and is defined in an adult as a blood pressure greater than or equal to 140 mm Hg systolic pressure or greater than or equal to 90 mm Hg diastolic pressure.
About 65 million American adults - nearly 1 in 3 - have high blood pressure
High blood pressure directly increases the risk of coronary heart disease which can lead to heart attack and stroke, especially when it's present with other risk factors. There are things you can do to help keep your blood pressure normal, such as eating a healthy diet, maintaining a healthy weight, taking natural supplements and getting enough physical activity.
Now, a high percentage of health care practitioners are recommending nutritional support, natural supplements and wellness lifestyle changes as the first line of defense in prevention and treatment of high blood pressure. Our Blood Pressure Naturals™ uses 14+ herbs and natural ingredients to support lower blood pressure levels. Many herbs have shown positive effects in the treatment and control of high blood pressure.*
American Heart Association Chart of Recommended Blood Pressure Levels
A blood pressure reading below 120/80 mmHg is considered normal. A blood pressure of 140/90 mmHg or higher is considered high. Both numbers are important. If one or both numbers are above normal readings, you have high blood pressure.
|Blood Pressure Category ||Systolic (mm Hg) || ||Diastolic (mm Hg) |
|Normal ||less than 120 ||and ||less than 80 |
|Prehypertension ||120-139 ||or ||80-89 |
|Stage 1 ||140-159 ||or ||90-99 |
|Stage 2 ||160 or higher ||or ||100 or higher |
There is an exception to the above definition of high blood pressure. A blood pressure of 130/80 mmHg or higher is considered high blood pressure in people with diabetes and chronic kidney disease.
Some Additional Benefits of our Blood Pressure Naturals:
This specialized supplement contains all 14 nutrients known to support vascular health! An easy preventive measure for you is our Blood Pressure naturals™. You can make a big difference by taking some simple steps.
Additional Benefits of Our Proven Blood Pressure Lowering Formula:
- Maintains Healthy Blood Pressure, 100% Natural formula*
- Our High Blood Pressure Treatment is a Natural way to help*
- Build up and Protect the Heart and Cardiovascular System*
- Increase Your Energy Levels and Gain Feelings of Well Being*
- Supports a Normal Blood Pressure level*
- Calm and Soothe Stress and Nervousness*
- Natural Treatment works toward lowering Blood Pressure*
Good Ingredients that are 100% Natural!
Our Blood Pressure Naturals™ offers you 14+ powerful 'artery cleaning' ingredients, all in one capsule.
Imagine yourself with fewer worries about the risks of high blood pressure or coronary heart disease.
Imagine knowing you don't have to have to worry about negative side effects of some products.
Natural Treatments for High Blood Pressure
Our formula offers maximal support for healthy blood pressure levels BEFORE you have to resort to more serious measures. With 14+ Total Natural Ingredients, below are the Top FOUR Most Important:
1. Vitamin C: Researchers have discovered that a daily supplement of vitamin C can significantly maintain healthy blood pressure levels.
2. Hawthorne: Hawthorne is thought to strengthen the heart and is remarkably free of side effects. Hawthorne has gained recognition as a heart remedy throughout Europe. Hawthorne increases the strength of the contraction by the heart muscle. It has also shown maintain normal heartbeats and coronary circulation. Hawthorne Berry does this by dilating the coronary arteries.*
3. Garlic: Garlic has a well deserved reputation for supporting normal cholesterol levels and blood pressure levels. It helps in breaking up toxins. Garlic may possibly reduce the tendency for unnecessary clotting within blood vessels, and also works at lessening the 'stickiness' of blood platelets by reducing aggregation.*
4. Folic Acid: Taking a supplement with Folic Acid lowers homocysteine levels,(omocysteine is an amino acid that has been associated with a greater risk of heart disease). Indications are that Folic Acid can lower homocysteine levels. Those with a history of heart disease might consider consuming the recommended daily allowance (RDA) of vitamin B6, vitamin B12, and Folic Acid. Folate is also a B vitamin necessary for formation of red blood cells. It helps to maintain blood pressure in some people, possibly by reducing elevated homocysteine levels.*
Discover A Natural Solution That Works!
Over 78% of Americans are now making the choice of good health through natural medicines, instead of pharmaceutical drugs. Of course pharmaceutical drugs have the potential for many negative side-effects; including fatigue, dizziness, depression, impotence, liver damage and more.
Some health care practitioners are now recommending Blood Pressure support using natural supplements. Below is a list of our 14+ powerful ingredients in Blood Pressure Naturals:
1. Vitamin C: Researchers have discovered that a daily supplement of vitamin C can significantly maintain healthy blood pressure levels.
2. Hawthorne: One Hawthorne Berry has well-known cardio-protective properties. Hawthorne Berries dilate blood vessels by blocking the action of a primary blood constricting enzyme. This helps to increase the heart's energy supply while improving its pumping ability. Hawthorn can affect intracellular calcium levels in the heart muscle, resulting in improved cardiac function and lowered spastic cardiac conditions. Hawthorne also has shown to help people exercise better without shortness of breath or exhaustion.
The herb Hawthorne is often used by traditional herbal practitioners for supporting normal blood pressure. Hawthorne offers a way of strengthening the heart and is remarkably free of side effects.
How does the Hawthorne achieve results? By dilating the coronary arteries and improving coronary circulation. Hawthorn also aids availability and utilization of energy by the heart tissue. The end result is gentle, long term blood pressure support, along with a sustained positive effect on degenerative age-related changes. It does not produce rapid results, but they are persistent once achieved. *
3. Garlic (odorless): Garlic is one of nature's most studied and helpful herbs.
Garlic has a well deserved reputation for maintain healthy cholesterol levels and blood pressure levels. This source helps in breaking up toxins. It also stimulates blood circulation and helps the digestive system. Garlic also reduces the tendency for unnecessary clotting to occur within blood vessels, lessening the 'stickiness' of blood platelets by reducing aggregation and inhibiting the release of clotting factors in the blood.*
4. Folic Acid: Folic Acid lowers homocysteine levels,(omocysteine is an amino acid that has been associated with a greater risk of heart disease). Indications are that Folic Acid can lower homocysteine levels. Those with a history of heart disease might consider consuming the recommended daily allowance (RDA) of vitamin B6, vitamin B12, and Folic Acid. Folate is also a B vitamin necessary for formation of red blood cells. *
Folate is a B vitamin necessary for formation of red blood cells. Taking a supplement with both folic acid and vitamin B12 lowers homocysteine levels more dramatically than taking folic acid alone.*
6. Hibiscus Flower: Hibiscus has a diuretic property with mild blood vessel dilating effects. The antioxidants in hibiscus add to its cardiovascular benefits by supporting the blood vessels and heart muscle from oxidative damage. Extract from the hibiscus flower (Hibiscus sabdariffa) lowers both low-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels and the risk of heart disease*.
7. Niacin: Niacin's basic function is to assist in the cell's utilization of all major nutrients. Without question, niacin is one of the most supportive factors in keeping us moving toward optimal health. Niacin is a mild vasodilator, which means that it widens blood vessels and increases blood flow.
Because niacin dilates the blood vessels, there is support surrounding its use as a treatment in heart disease. The primary problem in heart disease is the blockage of blood vessels. Any factor which widens the blood vessels and restores circulation is of possible benefit. High blood pressure and blood cholesterol also appear to heighten the risk of developing heart disease. So any factor which can lower blood pressure and/or cholesterol levels is a potential aid, too.
Niacin is extremely important for controlling blood lipid levels and for proper metabolism of carbohydrates and fats. It helps your body to work on the cellular level.*
8. Olive Leaf Extract: Olive Leaf Extract has a number of unique properties that helps to destroy viruses, bacteria and parasites. Olive Leaf Extract has the ability to contain viral infection and/or spread by inactivating viruses or by preventing virus shedding, budding or assemble at the cell membranes. The ability to directly penetrate infected cells and stop viral replication. Olive Leaf Extract has powerful antioxidant properties and has been shown to inhibit oxidation of low-density lipoproteins. What's more, with its antioxidant properties, it has great potential benefit for people involved in vigorous exercise programs in preventing free radical generation and the resulting damage they cause to healthy cells.*
9. Buchu: This South African herb called Buchu - a round, green plant - first used by the San Indians to make tea, is a treatment for a wide range of ailments. Native to the Cape region of Africa, Buchu has been used in Europe since the 16th century. Buchu leaves are one of South Africa's best known medicinal plants and has been used by the indigenous peoples of the area for centuries to treat a wide range of ailments. It is an effective diuretic and anti-inflammatory herb. Early Dutch settlers used Buchu to make a brandy tincture and Boegoebrandewyn (Buchu brandy) is still used today to treat many disorders.
10, 11 &12. Vitamin C, Vitamin B-6 & Vitamin B-12: These B-complex-related vitamins protect the lining of your arteries keeping them flexible while fighting arteriosclerosis and supporting heart health. In addition to its role in clearing homocysteine, Folic Acid (also called folate) is an essential performer in the intricate biochemical dance through which our blood vessels are instructed to be more elastic, to dilate and to relax.*
Vitamin B's are superb anti-inflammatory vitamins. Inflammation is now recognized by cardiologists as the key triggering element for high C-Reactive Protein counts which cause heart disease. Deficiencies result in dizziness, anemia, nervous system degeneration, heart palpitations and unhealthy weight loss. *
Vitamin B-3 is essential for fat metabolism, helping to mobilize fat from adipose tissues so that it can be burned as energy. Vitamin B-6, also known as Pyridoxine Hcl, is a key factor in red blood cell regeneration, amino acid/protein metabolism and a primary immune system booster. It works as a natural diuretic preventing water retention.*
13. Juniper Berry: It contains a compound that is identical to insulin. Also removes uric acid in Alloxan Induced Diabetes. Juniper grows in the temperate regions of Europe, Asia, and North America. The oil is diuretic and has gastrointestinal irritant and antiseptic properties. Juniper berry can relieve inflammation. Juniper is valued by herbalists for its antiseptic and diuretic qualities. In fact, Juniper is an ingredient in many over-the-counter diuretics. This herb also contains a potent antiviral compound, deoxypodophyllotoxin that appears to inhibit a number of viruses.*
14. Green Tea: Youthful arteries expand and contract effortlessly with each heart beat. Aging causes a loss of this arterial elasticity. Green Tea inhibits thromboxane production, which is one cause of arterial constriction. A more significant cause of hypertension is an enzyme secreted by the kidneys called angiotension-converting enzyme (ACE). Green tea is a natural ACE inhibitor. Green Tea contains large quantities of polyphenols, vitamins, and minerals.
There are four primary polyphenols in Green Tea and they are often collectively referred to as catechins. Catechins are powerful antioxidants that fight viruses, slow aging, and have a beneficial effect on health. Catechins destroy free radicals and have far-reaching positive effects on the entire body. Free radicals are highly reactive molecules and fragments of molecules that can damage the body at the cellular level leaving the body susceptible to some degenerative diseases*
15. Uva Ursi: Uva Ursi to has antibacterial properties and also has the ability to support healthy blood pressure, it is a natural herb that is also a diuretic.*
"I have been using your Blood Pressure Naturals now for about 3 months and it dropped my pressure to 120 over 75, it's working for me." Bob B., New Hampshire *
"Only recently started to take your pills and am pleased to say that after only two weeks of taking your supplement my blood pressure has dropped 20 points!" Michael T., Mammoth Lakes, CA *
"Thank you for the prompt shipping. I received my supplements from you folks and am already feeling better. It has only been a few weeks since I started this new blood pressure medicine" Charles P., Virginia *
"Thank you for promptly supplying me with the Blood Pressure Naturals. My blood pressure was 206/122 this morning, and after taking two capsules this morning and one this evening, my BP was 168/84. I have never seen results so speedy as this. I expect soon to be normal again, without the drug-induced side-effects I have been experiencing. They were so disagreeable that I had stopped taking the meds my doctor prescribed. I found your product before I experienced any serious consequences. Thanks again." Bonnie M. Orem, UT
"I can't thank you enough for selling such wonderful health products. Your company and the Blood Pressure Naturals you make have helped me lower my blood pressure. Both numbers are in the normal range now. I will be a life-long customer and I sure hope your company stays in business to continue saving lives naturally. So "thank you from the bottom of my heart." Kathy H., Pittsburg, PA
"Just a letter to congratulate you on your customer service as well as the Blood Pressure Natural I had initially purchased. Your level of service is not lost on one whom was fortunate enough to have been raised at a time when courtesy and manners were still considered to be important. Keep up the good work." Terence G. Tucson AZ
"I would order more Blood Pressure Naturals. After the 1st two months it dropped from 160/106 to 145/88, and two months later it dropped further to 132/78. It is doing great for me." Robert D., Sun City West, AZ.
* Results in these testimonials are not guaranteed and may vary from person to person.
Did You Know That More Than 65 Million of us Have High Blood Pressure (or what's also called Hypertension)?
Over 65 million Americans; and 30% of these people don't even know they have high blood pressure!
Also, did you also know that over 78% of Americans are making the choice of good health through natural medicines, instead of pharmaceutical drugs? Of course pharmaceutical drugs have the potential for many negative side-effects including fatigue, dizziness, depression, impotence, liver damage and more. This natural solution will help you avoid these pitfalls.
Discover Our Natural Solution! Supports a Healthy Blood Pressure Level.
Lifestyle changes and diet may help to control high blood pressure.
Imagine not having to worry about your risk of high blood pressure. Imagine how you would feel if you didn't have to worry about it ever again or have to deal with all those other more serious products? Our Blood Pressure Naturals is is an all-natural formula that can help you take control. It contains the top cardiovascular supporting herbs and nutrients. Together these herbal components help you lower blood pressure levels.*
High Blood Pressure Can Be Dangerous
High Blood Pressure is especially dangerous for you because it often has no warning signs or symptoms. It is estimated that one in every three American adults has high blood pressure. Once high blood pressure develops, it usually lasts a lifetime. You maintain already healthy blood pressure levels with a natural formula like Blood Pressure Naturals.
This remedy is also specifically targeted for those of us in our mature years, and is a natural herbal supplement that addresses the symptoms of age-related circulatory problems and hypertension.
High Blood Pressure? Avoid These 4 Dangerous Levels- Naturally!
- Borderline (120-160/90-94)
- Mild (140-160/95-104)
- Moderate 140-180/105-114)
- Severe (160+/115+)
Physicians are primarily concerned with diastolic pressure (the second number in the blood pressure reading), but systolic pressure is also important. Individuals with a normal diastolic pressure (under 82 mm Hg) but elevated systolic pressure (over 158 mm Hg) have double the risk of death due to heart attack or stroke compared to individuals with normal systolic pressures (under 130 mm Hg).
Blood pressure typically goes up as a result of stress or physical activity, but in a person with high blood pressure, is elevated even at rest. Over sixty million Americans have High Blood Pressure, including more than half of all Americans aged 65-74 years.
Most patients with high blood pressure are in the borderline-to-moderate range, a group in which almost all cases of high blood pressure can be brought under control through supplement support, diet and lifestyle. In addition, in some people, the drugs typically prescribed to lower blood pressure produce the very thing they are trying to prevent: a heart attack. People who take blood-pressure-lowering drugs (typically diuretics and/or beta-blockers) actually suffer from unnecessary side effects (e.g., fatigue, headaches, and impotence), including an increased risk of heart disease.
"Controlling high blood pressure and weight gain are crucial for health, and particularly for baby boomers as they grow older" said HHS Secretary Mike Leavitt. "It's time to act against both conditions so more Americans can live longer, healthier lives."
Your Blood Pressure Level is Important
Our Blood Pressure Naturals is a natural supplement targeted for those of us in our mature years, and is a natural herbal supplement that addresses the symptoms of age-related circulatory problems and hypertension.
Key Points About Healthy Blood Pressure:
- Your Blood Pressure is Normal if it's less than 120/80 mmHg.
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure is dangerous and can lead to stroke, heart failure, heart attack, kidney failure.
- You have pre-hypertension if your top (systolic) number is usually between 130 and 139, or your bottom (diastolic) number is usually between 80 and 89.
- You have high blood pressure if your top (systolic) blood pressure number is usually 140 or higher, or your bottom (diastolic) number is usually 90 or higher. Both numbers are important.
- Over half of all Americans aged 60 and over have high blood pressure.
- High blood pressure is called the silent killer because it usually has no signs or symptoms.
- You can control your high blood pressure through healthy lifestyle habits and taking natural supplements
- You can help prevent high blood pressure by choosing a healthy way of life.
What is hypertension?
Hypertension, or High Blood Pressure, is defined as the force that the blood exerts on the veins and arteries while it circulates around the body. Blood pressure is controlled by a variety of body systems, including the heart, the blood vessels, the kidneys, the brain and the adrenal glands, as well as the complex interaction between the body systems.
We measure blood pressure by using two different numbers - systolic pressure (the top number) over diastolic pressure (the bottom number). Systolic pressure measures blood pressure as the heart contracts and pushes blood through the arteries. Diastolic pressure is taken when the heart relaxes.
Normal blood pressure is around 120/80 or lower. It is important to note that blood pressure varies from person to person and can fluctuate from moment to moment. One or two high readings do not necessarily mean that you have hypertension or high blood pressure.
What Causes High Blood Pressure?
In many people with high blood pressure, often a single specific cause of high blood pressure is not known. This is called essential or primary high blood pressure. Research is ongoing to find the causes of essential high blood pressure. In some people, high blood pressure is the result of another medical problem or medicine. When the cause is known, this is called secondary high blood pressure.
Older Adults and Possible High Blood Pressure
A common form of high blood pressure in older adults is isolated systolic hypertension (ISH). ISH is high blood pressure, but only the top (systolic) number is high (140 or higher). ISH can be as harmful as high blood pressure in which both numbers are high.
ISH is the most common form of high blood pressure for older adults. About 2 out of 3 people over age 60 with high blood pressure have ISH.
You may have ISH and feel fine. As with other types of high blood pressure, ISH often causes no symptoms. To find out if you have ISH - or any type of high blood pressure - get your blood pressure checked.
If not treated, ISH can cause damage to your arteries and to body organs. ISH is treated the same way as high blood pressure in which both systolic and diastolic pressures are high - by making changes in your health habits and with blood pressure medicines.
What Is High Blood Pressure?
High blood pressure is a blood pressure reading of 140/90 mmHg or higher. Nearly 1 in 3 American adults has high blood pressure. Once high blood pressure develops, it usually lasts a lifetime. The good news is that it can be treated and controlled.
High blood pressure is called the silent killer because it usually has no symptoms. Some people may not find out they have it until they have trouble with their heart, brain, or kidneys. When high blood pressure is not found and treated, it can cause:
- The heart to get larger, which may lead to heart failure.
- Small bulges (aneurysms (AN-u-risms)) to form in blood vessels. Common locations are the main artery from the heart (aorta); arteries in the brain, legs, and intestines; and the artery leading to the spleen.
- Blood vessels in the kidney to narrow, which may cause kidney failure.
- Arteries throughout the body to "harden" faster, especially those in the heart, brain, kidneys, and legs. This can cause a heart attack, stroke, kidney failure, or amputation of part of the leg.
- Blood vessels in the eyes to burst or bleed which may cause vision changes and can result in blindness.
High Blood Pressure & What Can it Cause?
Your blood pressure is the force of the blood pushing against the walls of the arteries. Each time the heart beats (about 60-70 times a minute at rest); it pumps out blood into the arteries. Your blood pressure is at its highest when the heart beats, pumping the blood. This is called systolic (sis-TOL-ik) pressure. When the heart is at rest, between beats, your blood pressure falls. This is the diastolic (di-a-STOL-ik) pressure.
Blood pressure is always given as these two numbers, the systolic and diastolic pressures. Both are important. Blood pressure changes during the day. It is lowest as you sleep and rises when you get up. It also can rise when you are excited, nervous, or active. If you have high blood pressure, your heart works harder, your arteries take a beating, and your chances of a stroke, heart attack, and kidney problems are much greater.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|We have a 100% Money Back Guarantee. Every product we sell comes with a 100% Money-back Guarantee! Order this product and if, within 1 year, if you are not completely satisfied, simply return any unused portion and we will provide you with a 100% Money-Back Refund (excluding shipping). |
*SeniorLife Health, Inc. has developed a comprehensive line of nutritional supplements to meet the needs of people in their later years. Our natural approach combines nutrients, natural supplements, vitamins, energizing components, and herbs that are formulated and manufactured in the U.S. in F.D.A. compliant labs. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent a disease, but rather are dietary supplements intended solely for nutritional support. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. The information provided on this site is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. Consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet or supplementation program.